From Daddy: Tonight, I attended a meeting from 6 – 7 to learn more about The First Tee. He will began Friday afternoon sessions there starting next week.
I saw co-program directors Taylor and Jonathan, and I saw lead coach Harold.
When Harding Park was upgraded over the course of twenty-four months to attract the PGA Tour, installing The First Tee was a requirement.
- Try to arrive about ten minutes prior to the start of the session. Arrive at the back/exterior door of the classroom.
- There will be 10 – 15 minutes of classroom time during which they will likely cover one or two of the Nine Core Values.
- Then there will be about 45 minutes of golf. They have a private driving range.
- Then they will wrap up for 5 – 10 minutes in the classroom.
The total time will be about 75 minutes.
- Should try to be dressed in golf attire, including a collared shirt, khaki pants if possible or blue jeans (pants should have pockets), athletic shoes, and golf equipment if you have it.
- Also bring an extra layer of clothes in case of weather.
- Students will sign in themselves
- Will sign child in and out
- Please stay in designated areas at the range
- Call ahead if child is unable to attend that week
Two Days Ago
As we drove home from dropping off Uncle Albert at the airport, I pointed to the time being 12:34 p.m. “That’s not exciting,” he remarked about the time until–with some excitement in his voice–he realized that it was “One, Two, Three, Four!”
Six Months Ago
(or click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlbUmKv4ev8 to see him later at Yeah-Yeah’s birthday dinner)
Two Years Ago
Meanwhile, Mommy took him to Tanforan and Golf Mart as he was dressed as Sheriff Woody.
Three Years Ago
(or click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0X5HPnYkug to see the boys at the mic)
Four Years Ago