From Daddy: Today, Mommy and I will drive to Southern California. He followed his grandparents there yesterday. I heard that there was a funny incident with Granddad and him trying to shoo a fly out of the car. I look forward to hearing about it!
We’ll go to Disneyland on Sunday!
Attached to the bag of medications sent with the grandparents:
- Flovent (orange inhaler): Typically once per morning. Either use facemask, pump, and he inhales for 10 seconds; or pump directly into mouth and hold breath for 10 seconds. Can be twice and/or nightly if asthma difficult, can skip if breathing is great.
- Albuterol (red inhaler): Once every 4 hours for wheezing. Can be twice if wheezing is bad.
- Fluticasone (nasal spray): Once per nostril nightly then wipe with towel or T-shirt. Can skip if no nasal problems.
- Loratadine/Claritin: Daily as needed for if allergy.
- Dye-free children’s allergy relief: For difficult allergic reactions or sniffling. May make him drowsy.
- Epi-Pen:For emergency allergic shock.
- Jr Ibuprofen: One chewable pill for ache. (May use 1½).
- Gummy multivitamin: Once in morning, once at night. Can skip.
Three Years Ago
(or click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmhJhlwLjtQ to see him play with Yeah-Yeah.
Four Years Ago